Privacy and Cookies
Who I amI am registered as a sole trader in England and Wales.
Information I may collect about you and how I use thisI may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and phone number
- preferences and interests
I may use the information in the following ways:
- to deal with your enquiry and to follow up contact
- to fulfill my contract with you
- to book you into an event
- to periodically send you information which I think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided.
Information I collect about your device and how you use our website
- When you visit this website, information about your device, operating system, browser, and your IP address are automatically saved in log files on the webserver. This helps me ensure the security of our site by monitoring normal and malicious use of my site
- I collect details of your visits to our site, including which pages you visit and the actions you take. This helps me to see what parts of my site are being used and for future site improvements for visitors and users.
Sensitive personal dataData protection law recognises that certain categories of personal information are more sensitive, such as health information, race, religious beliefs, and political opinions. I do not collect this type of information about my customers.
Minors under 18This website is intended for visitors and users over the age of 18 and as such, I do not knowingly collect any written or visual information about children.
- I do not hold any debit and credit card information and have no plans to do so.
- I hold bank account information for the sole purposes of paying my suppliers.
- Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed onto your device by some websites that you visit. They are widely used to allow a website to function (e.g. to keep track of an online shopping basket), and to provide website operators with information on how the site is being used.
Links to other websites
- My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Keeping your information secure; how long we retain it; your rights to access your information
Maintaining your personal information
- I store your personal information for a proportionate length of time for legitimate business relationships. When I believe the relationship has come to an end, I will delete all information.
- If you believe that the information I hold on you may be inaccurate, or you wish your information to be deleted, please inform me at your convenience by using the contact details at the end of this statement.
- Any objections you make to any processing of your data will be recorded so that I can comply with your requests.
Security of your personal informationI have put in place appropriate safeguards (both in terms of our procedures and the technology we use) to keep your personal information as secure as possible. I will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. I will not transfer, process or store your data anywhere that is outside the European Economic Area.
Your rightsYou have the following rights regarding any personal information I hold about you:
- Right to confirmation – to know if I hold personal data that concerns you
- Right to access – to view and to obtain a copy of any personal data I hold that concerns you
- Right to rectification – to the correction of any inaccuracies within the personal data I hold that concerns you
- Right to erasure – to have your personal data removed from my systems
- Right to complain – to complain to the data protection regulator (the ICO in the UK) but please contact me to enable me to help with any issues first.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact me using the details below.